Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Providing exceptional customer service to Council’s customers.
- Ensuring that the property and rating and sundry debtor databases are maintained in compliance with Council policy, relevant legislation and industry best practice.
- Sharing and applying your experience in debt recovery and working knowledge of debt recovery procedures.
- Using your proven experience in high volume data entry with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Utilising your strong planning skills with a proven ability to use resources in the most effective way.
- Having the demonstrated technical skills and experience required to perform the role successfully.
- Embracing continuous improvement, effectively navigate changing environments and support others to evolve
Things You’ll Do:
- You will assist in the recovery of rates and sundry debtors, including reminders, legal action and all forms of customer enquiries.
- You will maintain the Property and Rating database in relation to specific property details and Valuations
- You will have exceptional attention to detail - maintaining the names and addresses of the Property & Rating and Sundry Debtor databases.
- You will process rating and sundry debtor transactions such as receipts, transfers, refunds, and misallocation of payments.
- You will process direct debit applications for Rates accounts, pension rebate applications, payment arrangements for overdue rates and sundry debts, as well as applications for postponed or deferred rates.
- You will share your subject matter expertise and provide assistance to the broader Finance team as required.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Being an integral member of the Financial Services Team.
- Having well aligned values to that of the organisation
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and the community
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and responding to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Thursday 29 October 2020
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $63,000 gross p.a plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Full-time, 35 hours per week, option of 19 day month flexitime arrangement
Keen to Learn more:
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- For any job related enquiries, reach out to Dajana Poblete (Team Leader Revenue) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect with Breanna Rivers (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) on email@example.com regarding the recruitment process.