Early Childhood Educator - Trainee
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To be motivated and driven to begin your rewarding career in Early Childhood Education.
- To provide high quality education and care to children.
- To build positive partnerships between families and the community.
Things You’ll Do:
- Work as part of a team in well-resourced Early Education Centre, learning on the job to gain Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education. No need to attend regular TAFE classes! (Study time is allocated per week).
- Provide children with a warm and nurturing setting to thrive in.
- Ensure a high quality early education program is implemented.
- Provide a safe physical environment whilst providing an engaging and meaningful play based program.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure a vibrant and cohesive culture.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Help shape the next generation.
- Make a difference in the community.
- Work in a fun, supportive team with opportunities for growth and development.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and respond to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00pm Tuesday 1 December 2020.
- Package: $38,890 gross p.a. plus superannuation.
- Hours of work: Temporary (12 months) Full-Time 38 hours per week, 19 day month. Applicants must be able to work a range of shifts from 6.45am – 6.15pm Monday - Friday.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- No prior experience is necessary - however, a strong passion for Early Childhood Education, a positive work ethic and a willingness to learn is essential.
- Student administration fee applicable. This amount may vary according to any prior qualifications.
- Reach out to Lauren Dowling for any job specific enquiries (LDowling@ssc.nsw.gov.au).
- Michelle Chou, your Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries (email@example.com).