Duty Officer - Aquatics
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Being an ambassador for the Leisure Centres, our Programs and Services.
- Supporting other staff members – promoting their development and ensuring training needs are met (in line with industry standards).
- Creating a safe and welcoming environment for staff and our customers.
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide on-site day-to-day supervision of lifeguards ensuring that public safety is maintained.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene of all areas, supported by cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all WH&S procedure checklists and inspections are completed.
- Maintain Centre equipment and conditions in compliance with NSW Health Guidelines.
- Maintain all relevant records onsite to adhere to industry standards and guidelines, updating procedures as required.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation that has its heart in the community and a belief in its people.
- Fostering the growth, engagement and development of your team.
- Driving and upholding the Leisure Centers’ positive brand reputation, high quality services and programs.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Friday 27 November 2020
- Package: $60,207 - $63,722 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: temporary part-time, 21 hours per week (42 hour fortnights)
- You must be flexible in working across all Leisure Centres; and be available to work a spread of hours between 5:00am – 9:00pm, over a 7 day roster to support operational requirements of our Centres.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?