Team Leader Sport Services
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To maintain and strengthen relationships with our sporting groups
- Utilise your strong leadership capabilities & provide and share your industry subject matter expertise
- Being a strong brand ambasador for Council by providing successful customer service delivery
- Applying your well developed strategic & project management skills to the job
Things You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Manager Business, Sport & Community Services, the positions purpose is to lead and manage the Sport Services team successfully to ensure that the overall business unit meets their key objectives.
- Develop and implement a strategic framework for the Sport Services portfolio that will be used to promote, inform and optimise the hire, allocation and use of Council’s playing and sporting facilities
- Develop processes, policies and guidelines for the sport services portfolio
- Review, set criteria and establish benchmarks to measure performance and make recommendations for underperforming areas
- Ensure Council’s sport related activities deliver value outcomes in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Provide and deliver a central point for issues relating to sport both internally and externally
- Lead and develop relationships with sporting associations, clubs and community groups
- Lead and develop sports communication and engagement initiatives (newsletters, meetings, site visits, website, toolkits etc)
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Being part of a collaborative and hardworking team
- By making a positive contribution to community organisations, local businesses and sporting groups
- Job satisfaction
- Having well aligned values to that of the organisation
The Fine Print:
Apply by addressing the positions targeted questions and submit your resume!
Get your application in by 10pm: 27 November 2020
Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated on the 7 December 2020
Package: $97,400 to $113,200 gross p.a. plus superannuation
Hours of work: Permanent full time, 35 hrs per week, 19 day month
To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme.
Novated lease options are available.
Keen To Learn More?
Click on the link to check out the Position description.
Reach out to Rebecca Wood, Manager Business, Sport & Community Services on 9710 0030 regarding job specific questions or Selina Portlock, Talent Acquisition Advisor via email@example.com with regard to the recruitment process.