Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Helping to make a positive difference in the lives of the community.
- Be professional, proactive, motivated and customer focussed – acting as a positive brand ambassador for the Leisure Centres, our Programs and range of services.
- Ensuring all mandatory qualifications and certificates relevant to the position are met (Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness, of current Fitness Australia registration, CPR Certificate and Senior First Aid Certificate)
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and prospective members – upholding our organisational values in all that you do.
- Provide exercise education and goal setting for our Leisure Centre customers.
- Support member retention, fitness promotions and member inductions.
- Be a team-player, being open and available to perform ‘fill-in’ classes at short notice (if qualified in Group Fitness).
- Ensure equipment is appropriately set-up and packed away.
- Help promote and maintain high standards of cleanliness of all areas.
- Support the maintenance of Fitness Centre equipment, collaborating with other team members and supervisors to resolve any problems.
- Maintain all relevant records onsite to adhere to industry and LC standards and guidelines, updating procedures as required.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Helping our customers to achieve their individual fitness goals, whether that be injury rehab, improving mobility, getting fit, staying fit or taking on new fitness challenges.
- Working for an organisation that has its heart in the community and a belief in its people.
- Driving and upholding the Leisure Centers’ positive brand reputation, high quality services and programs.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm, Friday 27 November 2020
- Package: $50,509 - $53,428 gross p.a. plus superannuation (pro-rated to your relevant part-time hours)
- Hours of work: We currently have 2 positions available, temporary part-time, 19 hours per week; and permanent 24 hours per week.
- Must be available to work flexibly on a 7 day week roster (Monday - Sunday) throughout the year; and be available to work a spread of hours between 5:00am - 9:00pm, to support operational requirements of our Centres.
- Locations will be across the Sutherland Leisure Centre, Engadine Leisure Centre and Menai locations as required.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Please note that candidates must meet all essential qualifications and certificates to be eligible for this position
- Reach out to Melinda on 8536 9709 for any job specific enquiries
- Michelle Chou,Talent Acquisition Business Partner, (firstname.lastname@example.org) can assist with any recruitment related enquiries