Team Leader Parks Operations
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To lead, mentor and manage your team to successfully achieve the units key objectives
- To draw on your solid industry skills & experience and share with your team
- Continue to improve and facilitate new work practices and technology
- To effectively liaise with the general public & showcase Council's desired Culture
Things You’ll Do:
- The position is accountable for providing onsite leadership and supervision to a designated team in the provision of quality open space maintenance services to open space assets throughout the Shire.
- The primary function of the position is to ensure that works are completed in a safe, efficient and effective manner in accordance with Council Policies, Operating Procedures and accepted industry work practices and standards.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Your contribution in making a difference for the community
- Working for a collaborative and progressive Council
- Having well aligned values to that of the organisation
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and address the positions targeted application questions!
- Get your application in by 10 pm: 30 November 2020
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 14 December 2020.
- Package: $67,900 to 71,900 gross p.a. + super
- Hours of work: 38 hours per week, 9 day fortnight
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme.
- Novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Hans Kludass, Manager Parks Operations for any job specific enquiries - 8536 2221
- Selina Portlock, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org